Sunday, February 26, 2012

A True Experience


Amazing experience using ICT








Hurray ! watch out to know my learners...................................

I was very nervous to try out my new approach, as I was not very good in ICT and also feared whether there would be any technical hitch while delivering the lesson.My students really proved that they really enjoyed the interactive lesson and all have achieved the outcome.
 I have evaluated the whole process to understand, what worked well through different feedbacks. What didn’t and what could have done to make it better. I have used several effective questioning strategies such as hot seat; phone a friend, think time and no hands up. Students were asked to solve the answers in active inspire for mid plenary these techniques helped me to analyse the learner and guide them wherever necessary. The mentor feedbacks and students’ feedbacks are mighty reflections. The main area of concern raised by my mentor and students are to allot more time for the main activities. I also feel that such sessions should be conducted in the ICT labs, should have divided the unit into two lessons so they could have had an ample time in looking into their main task and moreover to improve my ICT skills further by exploring and researching on interactive ICT resources. I can also do a team teaching with my students’ ICT teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment