Sunday, April 22, 2012

Best Training Ever....

A big thanks to CICTT

I owe a lot to CICTT,  have gained immensely as a teacher and as a person.This whole round development course has changed my belief , I believed that I was using all the available strategies for effective teaching.But,it wasn't true.With the support of Mr.Rohan,I explored all the new effective teaching strategies,this gave a new spirit to my teaching.I could sense the enthusiasm,enjoyment and progress of my students.I'm delighted as it has enhanced my teaching skills.
I would look forward to do courses that would give guidelines and support to experiment or discover new teaching methods that will revive the educational field and moreover will help to cater our modern learners.o
I would also suggest that these courses should  be long term courses so that we will have more time to explore, adopt the new styles and make reflections.
But,I have decided that my CICTT course will not end,I will update myself by exploring the new teaching strategies and also will continue adopting all that I have learnt and benefitted from this training.
I also look forward to learn from the CPDS(which is an on going process in our school).
I also want to enhance my ICT skills as it will help me for a fun filled, interactive lessons and will help me cater to multiple intelligence.
 Explore for your learners...............


No comments:

Post a Comment