Monday, February 20, 2012

Strengthen the Socratic spirit.

My Reflection on effective questioning????????
I could really sense a new fragrance of knowledge and learning in my classroom.I didn't have to wait for my students feedback after the lesson,I could read their gestures,enthusiasm,excitement and curiosity while the lesson was going on.The rotating chair for the hot seat questioning and the cloak gave them a new outlook to learning.I could read their gestures very well,they were so thrilled to try and call out for chances but unfortunately there was no hands on questioning encouraged.This was the greatest challenge of the day.Phone a friend ,this strategy made my young learners so proud and come out as an expertie.Students were bubbling with confidence and energy. 

Hot Seat questionig............?????



Phone a friend,seeking expert advice


Mantle of the expert

I'm so glad that my choices on different questioning techniques wasn't a bad idea or a failure.I chose to focus on Phone a friend,Mantle of the expert and Hot seat questioning.Luckly, I  managed to use props such as a cloak and a revolving chair which made my students more enthusiatic.As I have mentioned earlier that my learners always look forward to have variety in learning and moreover prefer to think out of box.Learning was easily measurable,the new questioning styles gave students an opportunity to show case their skills and talents. 
I will keep exploring these new learning strategies as it gives a new meaning to learning and prepare my students to challenge the future world. 





No comments:

Post a Comment