Monday, February 13, 2012

Outdoor Lessons

Weather so fine for outdoor lessons
 
Changes from the usual classroom atmosphere  always create enthusiasm in the young learners. It is same as using the traditional methods which make the learners dull and slothful.So we teachers of this century need to pace up with the requirements of the new world learners.
As the weather is so fine and pleasant, I have decided at least once a week I will make use of the large green canopy area of our school. So I have started with my Year 9 G1 class. I could evaluate and really measure the learning that was taking place. Several hands on activities and role play on Russian revolution were praise worthy.
I pray that this pleasant weather remain forever in UAE, coz the heat can kill all the essences of the outdoor lessons. My students look forward to come out of the classrooms , they enjoy every part of the outdoor lesson. I request all my friends to make use of this great time.



No comments:

Post a Comment